Friday

Ashley and Chad




Ashley and Chad were married at the Smyrna First United Methodist Church on August 11.







Tom's Florist did the flowers and they were beautiful. I couldn't decide which bouquets I liked better so I did the ring pictures with both.







Ashley did something different for the throwing of the bouquet. She had a "breakaway" bouquet so that when she threw it, it would fall apart. Each girl got a piece of the bouquet and they each had a saying on it. What a neat idea!!






Everyone was so great to work with - the day went by fast and was very enjoyable. They even cooperated when I wanted to take some pictures outside in the 100 degree weather.







Here's some more pictures to show how much fun we had.







A new take on the bridesmaids with the groom.







And this one just makes me laugh. Jill (mother of the bride) had to stand on a bench to put the best man, Brent's, boutonniere on.


No comments: