Friday

Location Shoots

I get a lot of questions about where to do outside pictures. So I thought I would compile a list for reference purposes. There are unlimited possibilities, but here are some ideas:
  • Centennial Park/Parthenon


  • Love Circle - great view of Nashville in the background


  • The Factory at Franklin - haven't taken any here before but have seen some great pictures from here

  • Downtown Nashville - Nashville has so many great urban backgrounds!! Good for engagements OR a different look for kids & family sessions!
  • Oaklands Mansion in Murfreesboro

  • Rock Springs Park - I only mention this one because it is by my house. :) It has some good treed and grassy areas and some big boulders.
  • Sam Davis Home
  



  • Ellington Agricultural Center


  • Any park
  • Your house - what better to capture memories than in your own home!

No comments: