Thursday

Harmony and Greg


Harmony and Greg were married in Texas but live here in Tennessee. Harmony had called me to see if I could take some informal pictures of the reception they were having here. She said they were going to have it in the barn on her family's property. So I wasn't expecting much. I was SO surprised!!

Harmony said that prior to 3 weeks ago, this barn had not been cleaned out or used for YEARS! Greg must have spend countless hours getting everything fixed up!! I know he worked through several nights and slept in his truck when he just couldn't go any further. That was dedication!! And it was well worth it!! Check it out!!



Right above me was the loft, where the band played.


I could not believe the fully stocked bar and flat screen TV!!!




You guys should definitely rent the place out!! It was a blast!!



No comments: